Anchorage TrailA park managed by Evergreen Real Estate
The Anchorage Trail is a 2 mile paved path that forms a loop for walking, running, family biking and the observation of nature’s best. It starts in downtown Anchorage and winds through trees, over creeks, and by farm fields. Many local residents walk their dogs and get their exercise on the conveniently located 10 foot wide trail. It is home to a wide variety of bird species, wildflowers, and various other wildlife. Willow Lake is adjacent to the Trail and is home to a swan, geese, and ducks. Evergreen Real Estate has planted and harvested thousands of pumpkins over the years on the Trail and Farm fields. The Amphitheater has hosted scout groups, church services, as well as weddings. Students have attended outdoor studies created by Anchorage Public School. In 2008, the Trail was awarded the National Trails Corporate Award. It is a gift that is an evolving and growing part of the Anchorage community. It promises to leave a legacy for generations to come. The Trail is privately owned, but open to the public. Please see below for Anchorage Trail etiquette. Visit us on our facebook page!
The Anchorage Trail is open to the public during daylight hours. It is privately owned and may be used under the following guidelines:
- All dogs must be kept on leash according to Jefferson County Animal Ordinance 91.002
- All dog walkers must clean up after their pets. Bags and receptacles available.
- No motorized vehicles allowed. (Maintenance equipment excluded)
- No skateboards.
- Please keep all bridges and walkways open and clear for users.
- No fishing allowed.
- All park-users must abide by parking rules and regulations.
- Evergreen Real Estate reserves the right to use any photos of park-users on our website or social media.
- Drones and all other unmanned vehicles are prohibited from the trail/park.
Thank you and enjoy the use of The Anchorage Trail.